The HTC-650 Dry Block Calibrators perform functions that would require three different types of instruments:
a dry block, standard thermometer and signal calibrator measuring signals generated by RTDs,
thermocouples, thermos witches and mA generating sources. Besides these functions, it has H.A.R.T
Communication Datalogging mode, Ethernet and USB interface.
• Generates temperatures from ambient to 650 °C with a resolution of 0.01 °C.
• Uniformity of ± 0.05 °C
• Input for RTD, thermocouples and thermos witches.
• Internal regulated 24 Vdc power supply and mA input for 2-wire transmitters.
• Completely automatic calibration with or without the use of a computer.
• Allows the use of a black body target for infrared pyrometers. (optional)
• Optional Universal (basic commands: zero, trim Ma), or Full H.A.R.T Configurator with DD library